Demo of IllegalStateException | java.lang package



Example of IllegalStateException present in java.lang package.
Figure1

Class Hierarchy:


IllegalStateException is a class present in java.lang.* package and has following class hierarchy.


Class hierarchy of IllegalStateException present in java.lang package.
Figure2

Description:


Signals that a method has been invoked at an illegal or inappropriate time. In other words, the Java environment or Java application is not in an appropriate state for the requested operation.

Since:


JDK1.1


Example:


Output:


Output of  IllegalStateException.
Figure3

References:



Thank you friends, I hope you have clearly understood the solution of this problem. If you have any doubt, suggestion or query please feel free to comment below. You can also discuss this solution in our forum.

About Author:

I am simple guy with lot of ambitions. My main motive is to share whatever knowledge I have related to programming. With me you can easily learn how to solve any programming problem in Java.You can connect with me on social networking sites also.


Let's Get Connected: Linkedin | Facebook |

Demo of IllegalStateException | java.lang package Demo of IllegalStateException | java.lang package Reviewed by Rohit Agarwal on 10/29/2017 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing, however, it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it! More: Times Are Changing: How To Password Protect Folder New Skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevin for your nice words.

    I always want to learn new technologies and share the same with other thats why I have started this blog. I feel energetic and enthusiastic if someone get benefit with my blogs thats the main point. It depends on your interest and priority.

    So I will suggest first build your interest in topic that you want to share and then start writing.


    ReplyDelete

Please provide your valuable comments. If you have any suggestion please share with me I will work on it and if you have any question or doubt please ask, don't hesitate. I am your friend, i will clarify all your doubts.

Powered by Blogger.