How to convert Hexadecimal number to Decimal number in Java?



Problem Description :


Write a program in Java that converts Hexadecimal number to Decimal number.

Concept :


Click here to learn how to convert hexadecimal number to decimal number Mathematically.



Recommended :


Learn different methods of reversing a String, using.


Java Program :





Output :


Output of Java program that converts hexadecimal number to decimal number.
Output - How to convert Hexadecimal number to Decimal number in Java?

References :




Thank you friends, I hope you have clearly understood the solution of this problem. If you have any doubt, suggestion or query please feel free to comment below. You can also discuss this solution in our forum.

Tags : Conversion problems, Hexadecimal to Decimal, Solution in Java, String, StringBuilder, Regular expressions, switch statement, if else statement, for loop, while loop.

About Author:

I am simple guy with lot of ambitions. My main motive is to share whatever knowledge I have related to programming. With me you can easily learn how to solve any programming problem in Java.You can connect with me on social networking sites also.


Let's Get Connected: Linkedin | Facebook |

How to convert Hexadecimal number to Decimal number in Java? How to convert Hexadecimal number to Decimal number in Java? Reviewed by Rohit Agarwal on 11/22/2016 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. I remember struggling with hex-to-decimal conversions back in college, especially when I had to do them by hand for assignments. This article breaks down the process so clearly that even someone new to Java can follow along without getting lost. The step-by-step logic of multiplying each digit by powers of 16 finally made it click for me. If you ever find yourself working with image data or color codes, you might also appreciate a tool that handles visual conversions—like this unpixelate image ai for cleaning up pixelated graphics. It's a nice complement to your coding toolkit when you need to see the result of your hex values in a real image. Thanks for sharing this practical guide! For anyone who wants to explore this further, unpixelate image online free may also be a useful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading this post and it got me thinking about all the little details we don't notice in our photos. It's wild how much information gets tucked away behind the scenes, especially with AI-generated images these days. I remember saving a picture from a generator and later finding out it had all these hidden tags I never asked for. That's why I've started using Remove Metadata from AI Image before sharing anything online. It feels like a small step, but it gives me peace of mind knowing my files are cleaner and more private. For anyone who wants to explore this further, AI Metadata Remover for Images may also be a useful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the first time I had to convert hex to decimal in Java—it felt like decoding a secret language. Your step-by-step explanation makes it so approachable, especially the part about iterating through each character and multiplying by powers of 16. I actually tried it out with a few random hex values like "FF" and "A5" just to see if I got it right, and it clicked immediately. It's funny how these little programming puzzles can feel so satisfying once you solve them. By the way, if you ever need a creative break from coding, I've found that playing around with Musefy to generate some background tunes really helps me reset my brain before diving back into logic. Thanks for sharing this—it's definitely going into my reference notes. For anyone who wants to explore this further, AI Music Generator may also be a useful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed how this guide breaks down the hex-to-decimal conversion step by step—it makes the math feel way less intimidating. The part about multiplying each digit by powers of 16 finally clicked for me, and I can see myself using this in a small project soon. If you're like me and often work with color codes or memory addresses, having a quick way to convert these numbers is a lifesaver. By the way, if you ever need to edit text inside screenshots or images while working on such projects, you might find Pic Text Editor handy for annotating your code snippets. Thanks for putting this together so clearly! For anyone who wants to explore this further, Photo Text Editor may also be a useful resource. For anyone who wants to explore this further, Picture Text Editor may also be a useful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently read an article on converting Hexadecimal numbers to Decimal in Java and found it quite insightful. It's amazing how such technical details can be so clearly explained. For those who might find themselves needing to solve complex puzzles, the 3x3 cube solver online is a fantastic tool to master your skills! For anyone who wants to explore this further, online cube puzzle solver may also be a useful resource.

    ReplyDelete

Please provide your valuable comments. If you have any suggestion please share with me I will work on it and if you have any question or doubt please ask, don't hesitate. I am your friend, i will clarify all your doubts.

Powered by Blogger.